Order Supplies: Current Customers
The Office Works offers genuine OEM copier, MFP, and printer supplies from Toshiba, HP, Lexmark and other major brands. Simply submit the form below to order supplies.
You can also request an order in the following ways:
- Fax your request to (860) 793-9954
- Call your order in at (860) 793-9994
Please be sure to include all of the applicable criteria required on one of the forms below when faxing your request in order to ensure prompt order fulfillment.
Order Online For Current Customers:
The following are a few things that The Office Works feels you should know prior to considering the generic markets:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) supplies are specifically designed to work in their respective products.
- All OEM products are vigorously tested prior to being distributed to dealer channels.
- The Office Works ensures the highest-quality product that will work best with your equipment.
- Many after-market suppliers label their products with “for use in Toshiba” or “compatible with” but may not be manufactured to an OEM’s demanding specifications and high quality standards.
- Non-OEM-compliant toners and developers may cause higher consumption levels, causing low toner yields, dirty equipment and poor copy quality.
- OEM cleaning blades are specifically designed to remove excess toner from sensitive drum surface. Improperly designed blades can damage drum and may result in improper image transfer.
- Fuser rollers are designed to deliver proper amounts of heat and pressure to the media. Any variance in the amount of pressure or heat can result in wrinkled copies and unfused toners.
- The Office Works will help you find the right supplies for your OEM product.
- The Toshiba Quality Commitment Guarantee is void on equipment that uses generic supplies.
- The Office Works is only able to guarantee their equipment when it is maintained with original OEM supplies and parts.
- Because OEM supplies and parts have undergone such stringent qualification processes and are proven to work best with their respective systems, we are unable to guarantee the quality of the system without their use.